“WAHDAH ISLAMIYAH AS AN ISLAMIC COMMUNITY ORGANISATION EXISTS IN SULAWESI AND AROUND THE CAPITAL OF PROVINCES IN INDONESIA IN 1436/2015”
Exist means Wahdah Islamiyah in each district in Indonesia has:
• An Islamic School (Pesantren) at least Elementary School, Junior High School, Senior High School and Preachers Training.
• 10% personnel from the total of Muslim population.
• Availability of 8 persons of STIBA’s alumni or another Islamic university, 8 persons of Preachers Training alumni and 10 persons of Private or Public Universities alumni, and 1 person of Tahfidzul Qur’an who involved actively in Wahdah Islamiyah programs according to their fields.
• Well-known existence and recognition by a society and a local government.
• The availability of adequate operational and support facilities at least, an office, mosques, and Senior High School.
• Ability to fund routine budgets (except the poor regions and the branches under the age of five years).
• To Implement of Islamic emblem and to spread the correct Islamic understanding.
• To build up ummah unity and Islamic brotherhood based on Islamic cooperation (Ta’awun) spirit and edifying/advise each other (tanasuh).
• To build excellent educational institutions and Islamic economics.
• To shape Rabbani Islamic generation and to became a pioneer in many life areas.